Street Farmhouse, 728 Old Norwich Road, Ipswich
The Centre is located on the northern outskirts of Ipswich on the corner of Old Norwich Road and, Whitton Church Lane, close to the Whitehouse interchange and thus providing excellent access on to the A.14 and A.12 trunk roads. Ipswich town centre is approximately 4 miles to the south.
The property comprises the following:
- A Grade II Listed 5 bedroom Georgian farmhouse located within the Whitton Conservation Area.
- A 2 bedroom Cottage Annexe located within the grounds.
- A two-storey building comprising Bar & Snooker Room on the ground floor and Office Suite on the first floor.
- Barn conversion meeting hall – dance hall; exercise hall; with end Cart Lodge.
- Two Workshops and Wood Shed totalling approximately 60 square metres.
: £1,500,000.00 Freehold
: Multi-Purpose Use
: 728 Old Norwich Road
Energy Performance of the Listing
: An Energy Performance certificate is available upon request.